kim. south africa physically, lost mentally.
*whispers* You can be mature and respectful and still have a dirty sense of humour.
*murmurs* You can curse a lot and still be highly intelligent with a massive vocabulary.
*mumbles* You can be quiet and reserved and still be witty and even outgoing in certain circles.
*sighs* You can be intelligent and sharp-minded and still forget what month it is
- to feel your legs
- to be grateful that you can
- to be healthy
- to see scenic spots
- to sweat your balls off and get that sexy “glow”
- to hate yourself for doing it and then feel accomplished when you did
- to feel like you’re on Baywatch - just in fastmo
- to feel like you’re in any movie/tv show/vid where you get an awesome background soundtrack
- to get ready for the zombie apocalypse
- seriously though, those World War Z zombies weren’t fucking around
- to live longer
- to live better
- to race
- to be happy
- to beat your personal best
- to push yourself
- to make new running friends
- to casually jog past that hottie you’ve been eyeing, looking kinda gross but knowing he’s like, damnnn, she runs? imma buy that bitch some sneakers. bitches love sneakers.
- to be hardcore
- (cuz if you run you’re hardcore)
- to complete a 5k
- to complete a 10k
- to complete a 20k
- to complete a half-marathon
- to complete a full marathon
- to complete the totally-obsessed-with-marathons-now-girl-or-boy status
- to be stronger
- to be able to eat more
- like so much more
- like holy fuck i can eat so much fucking food why the fuck isnt my mouth bigger time to get a mouth widener machine thing shtick mabob
- but like, all in moderation
- so when people say, i hate running, you can be like, yo i love that shit
- or if you hate it, you can be like, yo me too
- *bonding* boom you’re welcome
- to look hot
- cuz running makes you look hot
- like you’re face gets super red and people are like, are you overheated?
- to feel free
- AND BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK DOESNT WANNA RUN LIKE THIS???